Univar serves a diverse set of end markets across the U.S. Our industry-focused model provides superior technical support and innovation to meet customers’ needs and increase our sales channel effectiveness for suppliers.
We provide customers with a one-stop-shop solution for their complete chemical needs.
By providing a fully-integrated solution in each industry, we make it easier for customers to consolidate chemical purchasing with us.
Our U.S. industries include:
- Coatings & Adhesives – We have a large team of industry and product specialists offering solvents, resins, pigments, and other thickeners used to make paints, inks, glues, and other binders.
- Food Ingredients – Our experts have developed marketing tools that simplify the ingredient selection process and provide products that meet the key trends impacting the food industry.
- Household & Industrial Cleaning – We work with thousands of large and small formulators that require a multitude of chemical ingredients to make cleaning products and detergents that are safe for home and industrial use.
- Oil & Gas – Our strength in the oil and gas sector comes from our expert team of chemicals and petroleum engineers and other professionals with decades of experience.
- Personal Care – Our business development specialists and industry specialists work with our customer formulators and assist them with their product innovations for a wide array of personal care products.
- Pharma Ingredients – We are uniquely positioned in the pharmaceutical industry because of our product portfolio, logistics footprint, and customized solutions to meet the needs of a highly regulated industry.
In addition to the major U.S. end markets, Univar also has expertise in niche, specialty markets. For example:
- Environmental Sciences – Univar Environmental Sciences is the leading chemical distributor in North America. Our wide distribution network, with more than 66 Pro Centers in North America, helps guarantee fast, reliable service to Univar customers. We offer products and resources to the following markets: structural pest control, vegetation management, food processing, post harvest, public health, animal health, turf & ornamental, and hay production.