Univar serves a diverse set of end markets across Mexico. Our industry-focused model provides superior technical support and innovation to meet customers’ needs and increase our sales channel effectiveness for suppliers.
We provide customers with a one-stop-shop solution for their complete chemical needs.
By providing a fully-integrated solution in each industry, we make it easier for customers to consolidate chemical purchasing with us.
Our core industries in Mexico include:
- Coatings & Adhesives – We have a large team of industry and product specialists offering solvents, resins, pigments, and other thickeners used to make paints, inks, glues, and other binders.
- Food Ingredients – Our experts have developed marketing tools that simplify the ingredient selection process and provide products that meet the key trends impacting the food industry.
- Household & Industrial Cleaning – We work with thousands of large and small formulators that require a multitude of chemical ingredients to make cleaning products and detergents that are safe for home and industrial use.
- Oil & Gas – Our strength in the oil and gas sector comes from our expert team of chemicals and petroleum engineers and other professionals with decades of experience.
- Personal Care – Our business development specialists and industry specialists work with our customer formulators and assist them with their product innovations for a wide array of personal care products.
- Other Industries – Univar has a relevant presence in other industries such as Electronics, Plastics, Polyurethanes, Automotive, Lubricants, Chemical Manufacturers and Formulators, and Metal Working.
In addition to the major end markets, Univar also has expertise in niche, specialty markets. For example:
- Environmental Sciences (formerly Professional Products and Services, PP&S) – ES is the largest distributor of pest control products and equipment in North America (USA, Canada & Mexico) with more than 70 Pro Centers. We service Central & South America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. We serve the needs of our customers in the structural pest control, public health (vector), turf & ornamental, food processing, post harvest, animal health, and hay production markets.